[Chugalug] Is LibreOffice *THAT* bad? :(

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Mon Sep 30 04:56:14 UTC 2013

I added excel to the banned applications list a few jobs ago for
Sales... they'd routinely copy customers (and sensitive information) OUT
of our CRM and into their excel spreadsheets. God that is a security
nightmare, and makes it impossible to sync/reassign/notify of
appointments/etc.

William Roush