[Chugalug] List Digests Now Appearing on /r/chugalug

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 03:19:08 UTC 2013

I can strip data in the digests that would make the text posts more readable.

If there's something you think would improve the display output make
an issue or submit a pull request:
https://github.com/seabre/chugalugdigest/issues

I think I could come up with 1-1 correspondence between Chugalug
threads and reddit, but it would take time. I can use the Message-ID
and In-Reply-To header fields to relate parent messages in their