[Chugalug] List Digests Now Appearing on /r/chugalug

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 03:01:48 UTC 2013

There always too missing words Rod's posts.

Top-posting for convenience.  If you don't like it, I apologize for the
inconvenience.  I'll stop if you create a 1-1 correspondence between
Chugalug threads (by subject, not by digest) and Reddit comment trees for
me.

Dave, what header is it that Thunderbird uses to figure out which messages
are related to each other?