[Chugalug] Is LibreOffice *THAT* bad? :(

wes wes at the-wes.com
Sat Sep 28 18:05:19 UTC 2013

I don't think he's lying at all! I am simply curious about the failure. His
claim flies in the face of my (and others') experience with Calc. So in my
perspective, I have to choose which seems more likely to me: that Calc
failed in some basic fundamental way, or that ET might have made mistakes
in his input.

-wes