[Chugalug] Is LibreOffice *THAT* bad? :(

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Sat Sep 28 14:32:47 UTC 2013

Just to clarify:
> the program *DID MATH WRONG*.
means just that.
No excel import, no weird things here.
This was freshly created (albeit complex) spreadsheet.
Cells would display wrong numbers or not at all.
I could position the cursor in a cell and see a simple formula yielding a
bad result.

This were problems that you'd figure basic testing would catch.
It was, in short, completely unreliable...   :(
ET