[Chugalug] Is LibreOffice *THAT* bad? :(

DaWorm daworm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:50:54 UTC 2013

I use LibreOffice on my linux machines and it's ok for small stuff.  But
like the OP, I've found it really doesn't cut it when you want to do
anything even just fairly complicated, for both Write and Calc.  Some
things that are relatively easy in Word or Excel just can't be done yet in
Write or Calc.  It's getting better, and for most personal use is just
fine.  But many of the moderately complex layouts or data manipulation I've
tried it just isn't possible.  It's not that the capabilities are hard to
find, they just don't exist.