[Chugalug] Is LibreOffice *THAT* bad? :(

wes wes at the-wes.com
Fri Sep 27 18:00:17 UTC 2013

LibreOffice does things differently. It was not designed to be a direct
replacement for MS Office. It was designed from the ground up to be a
general-use office productivity suite.

There is another open-source product called Gnumeric that was designed to
mimic MS Excel in every way possible. Maybe your brother could give that a

To answer you actual question would require us to see the same proof that
you talked about seeing. Can you reproduce any of the problems with generic