[Chugalug] [OT] Need a small server

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 15:20:57 UTC 2013

I assume the Mac mini is like macbooks and uses uefi bios. Last year I went
through the pain of installing Ubuntu native. It is possible but annoying.
I don't think you can get close to the CPU power at the size of the mini.
If you can do what you need in OSX then I would just use a mini. Check the
apple return store for deals.