[Chugalug] [OT] Need a small server

Christopher Rimondi chris.rimondi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:09:25 UTC 2013

I just built a Shuttle DS61. That particular model supports up to 16 GB of
RAM. You can get a higher model that supports 32GB if you want it. Pick
your own processor. Very small form factor and virtually no noise. I am
running Ubuntu 12.04 on it now without any issues.

Chris Rimondi | http://twitter.com/crimondi | securitygrit.com