[Chugalug] [OT] Need a small server

Stephen Haywood stephen at averagesecurityguy.info
Fri Sep 27 11:46:20 UTC 2013

Dave,

 I did forget to mention the use case. I need a small portable box that I can load up with virtual machines for a training class I'm doing. The Mac mini is ultra portable and has enough horse power to run a few VMs. I want a Quadcore with at least 8Gb of RAM and a small form factor.

Thanks,
--
Stephen Haywood
Owner, ASG Consulting