[Chugalug] [OT] "What does the H stand for" WAS:Passwords

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 17:41:28 UTC 2013

Oh, and in case my unspoken thoughts weren't loud enough.... Because people
assume Christ is Jesus' last name, they also assume He must have a middle
name as well (because, obviously, everyone throughout history and around
the world has always named their kids the same way we do here and now).
 Thus - the H..

*- Chad W. Smith*