[Chugalug] Open Source "personality flaw" (was Digest)

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Mon Sep 23 16:56:52 UTC 2013

Mailman mailing lists like this one have a web interface and archives.
I guess you don't get things broken down into/ stuffed into/ lost in
someone else's twisty-passage category system that way, "though".

No two people ( actually, no one person ) categorizes alike.

----- Message from jmaldrich at yahoo.com ---------