[Chugalug] this ain't kosher:LinkedIn Accused of Hacking Customers' E-Mails To Slurp Up Contacts

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Sep 21 18:03:56 UTC 2013

> I'd like to know what they mean by that... cross-window, cross-domain exploits? Aren't those nearly impossible on any modern browser?

Not impossible, but I'm waiting for a better explaination of what really
happened. LinkedIn and other social media sites are often confusing to
some people, and they click [yes] and enter passwords without thought.

It might be as simple as morons that use the same password for email as
things like LinkedIn, Facebook..