[Chugalug] ButterFly ASIC Single arrived -- My review

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:44:03 UTC 2013

Kansas' approval of BF Labs buisness license is entirely based off their
buisness in Wyoming being legitimate:

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=149144214231010201167112190255028042109060235081

They were delinquent...until 9/17 this year. Two days ago.

I'll also point out they changed their business location from Casper, WY to
Leawood, KS.

https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/Corp.asp?3402461

Germany is turning BFL equipment back at the border for forged CE
certifications.

Lyn, the company is founded by a known scammer, who is charging peoples
cards and then not shipping products out for MONTHS or sometimes a year
after charging the card, people are filing chargebacks against him and
finding he 'shipped' products that they never got.

If this was ANY other company, and you charged someones card without a FIRM
and FINAL delivery date, you'd get wrung through the wringer.

Not to mention his awesome 'Sell your pre-order!' system. You REALLY think
that is legal?