[Chugalug] ButterFly ASIC Single arrived -- My review

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:20:06 UTC 2013

Stephen,
Care to elaborate on your claims? Please don't tell me its from Buttcoin,
as that site is full of shite and horribly wrong information.

I spent about 5 minutes googleing your claims... seems false:
https://www.kansas.gov/bess/flow/main?execution=e4s8    Search for Business
Entity number:  4651691  (The search results aren't linkable...sorry)

https://www.kssos.org/filed_doc_viewer/view_entity.aspx?id=09262012465169112&submit=View+History+and+Documents

Those results show that their Wyoming license is active and in good
standing.  Its also shows their Kansas status is active in good standing.

I couldnt find anything about the CE marks (other than  the Buttcoin
article that even has "ALLEGEDLY" in their own title).

If your going to make such claims, it would be nice to have supporting
evidence.