[Chugalug] Whoa, people actually subscribed to /r/chugalug

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Wed Sep 18 14:17:31 UTC 2013

On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:07:18 -0400
Sean Brewer <seabre986 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you think of Reddit as a modern USENET, it makes way more sense.

I was kinda thinking 4chan without the wit.

I too have never gotten very far with Reddit. And I suggest that the
people complaining about the email form factor are complaining that
their railroad locomotives don't work very well on our sidewalks.

I have yet to see a forum that lets me do as much with threading and
filtering as all of the email clients for devices with full-sized
keyboards that I've used since before my primary email address started
containing an @ symbol.

But, yeah, most phone email clients suck, which is why I use a
different address for my phone and don't read mailing lists there.

Dan