[Chugalug] New book - Zero to Maker

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Wed Sep 18 14:14:09 UTC 2013

Hi chugaluggers,

We need copies of this new book in the Chattanooga Public Library.

http://tinyurl.com/mckkxxe

If someone with a Chatt library card can request it, that would be great.

Here is what you can make the request.

http://chattlibrary.org/content/patron-request-purchase-library-materials

If anyone here reviews the book on Amazon.com -- kindly let me know. Your book review can be text or video.

See for example http://tinyurl.com/kvht6d4

The pixel dimensions of that video are 320 x 240. File size 88 MB (must be less than 100 MB). Duration
about 6 minutes.

If we had several Chatt reviewers of this book, that would be even better. It's fine in your book review to say,
"Here in Chattanooga, ...."

phil

Phil Shapiro, pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html