[Chugalug] Whoa, people actually subscribed to /r/chugalug

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Wed Sep 18 04:10:41 UTC 2013

Just kind of saying it's just another link aggregator (and being
realistic, it only really took off in the past few years), and like any
other link aggregator, it's best to go to the more popular ones for the
content, not so much the UI, features, etc. So you suck up the bad to
get to the content that's being posted.

Not to mention, I don't dream of the days I'll be logging onto Reddit in
10 years. I'm sure Advance Publications will probably do something
stupid by then (or hearing from the meta subs, the admins will do it all
on their own).

William Roush