[Chugalug] EPB Gig-City Routers

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Sep 18 01:49:14 UTC 2013

Too bad on the wrt, because if they had an old pci machine they could
build a firewall box for a couple of bucks. (FA311's for $1.20 each)
Wouldn't do gig but would do low end 100mbps.

You may laugh at that. But for less than $3 US I can quadruple my net
speed. That is a hell of a bargain at the moment.
Sometimes you have to be frugal.