[Chugalug] EPB announcement

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 20:48:30 UTC 2013

I think everyone is forgetting.. EPB still needs to backhaul to some other
provider (Level3? ATT?) to get outside of its local area fiber.  It doesn't
matter if EPB offers 1 Gig fiber to your home, if they are on a shared 500
meg backhaul out of Chattanooga, and going through Atlanta.

How about one of you EPF customers doing a traceroute on some packets going
to various places and posting them.  I'd be interested to know.