[Chugalug] EPB announcement

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 18:17:34 UTC 2013

Hmmm....

Since I can feel little to no difference between 15/30/50/100 mbps as long as the ping is low on each of them, I see no real benefit.

When everyone else in the WORLD has low ping/fiber then we'll be talking... Now I am the fastest truck in a slow convoy... and a convoy moves at the speed of the slowest truck.

Meh.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011