[Chugalug] EPB announcement

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Tue Sep 17 18:13:46 UTC 2013

I'm a huge fan of EPB, but I agree with Aaron, keep pushing EPB to
provide the best service possible and make it even more viable for
business use. Don't just stop at giving us cheap gig, they're doing a
great job as is, but don't let Comcast or AT&T even think of catching
up. It'll mean a lot for IT start ups around here to get a solid fiber
line for cheap for their services and keep them in-house.

William Roush