[Chugalug] Open Source at Chatt. Tech Council Tomorrow.

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Tue Sep 17 17:22:38 UTC 2013

Panelists announced:

Adam Tootle  Software Engineer at LifeKraze
Lee Adkins Senior Software Engineer at LifeKraze
Alan Moss Software Developer EPB
Brian Hooper Director on the Release and Deployment Team Unum
Andrew Pierce Senior Developer on the CaseSentry Team for ShoreGroup based in NY
Cory D. Wiles Senior iOS Developer Salesforce

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7578967897?ref=ebtnebtckt
$20 for non-members. free for members

Chattanooga Technology Council
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
at 100 Cherokee Ave.
Chattanooga, TN

Should be an interesting meeting. I'll be there if they let me in..
(I expect to pay the $20.. looks like it'd be worth it..)