[Chugalug] [Bulk] Re: iPads for Everyone

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 14:35:42 UTC 2013

Quoting Stephen Kraus <ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com>:

> Ecological disaster, sure, but less likely to kill you? 'Kill' and
> 'Inflammations' are a little different.

My take on the whole "less likely to kill you" bit is that at least
you have a better idea where your meat is coming from, especially if
you buy directly from the farmer/rancher and you know the butcher
doing the butchering. I've seen horror stories about the quality of
the meat coming from the commercial farmers and slaughter
houses/butchers. If I had the capacity to buy meat in bulk, I'd buy it
from the local guys every time.