[Chugalug] [Bulk] Re: iPads for Everyone

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 21:44:01 UTC 2013

I think there's a significant correlation between inflammation and shorter
/ poorer quality lifespan.  Poor diets are known to cause chronic systemic
inflammation, which is linked to a variety of diseases.  Here's an
article<http://weightoftheevidence.blogspot.com/2005/07/death-by-inflammation.html>
-
unfortunately they don't mention their sources but that's the kind of stuff
I'm talking about.