[Chugalug] Forum vs Listserv

DaWorm daworm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 21:26:58 UTC 2013

Not sure where all of the forum talk came from.  I just wondered why the
PGP key had to be inline in the message instead of an attachment.  If
that's a limitation of PGP, fine.  I was just noting it made viewing mail
on the phone much less than enjoyable, not asking anyone to switch from a
list to a forum, or even to stop using PGP.  But, and this is an unknown to
me, if the PGP app lets you put the public key in an attachment rather than
inline, it would be nice to the other people on the list for those that
want PGP to do so.  If not, I guess I'll live with it, because the parts of
the message that have actual content in them are still usually quite
enjoyable.

Jeff.