[Chugalug] [Bulk] Re: iPads for Everyone

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 21:19:51 UTC 2013

Grain and grain-fed are crap from a nutritional standpoint.  Omega 6 to 3
ratio is too high which promotes inflammation, low in vitamins B, E, and K
and other nutrients and trace minerals.  Grass-fed beef does a lot better
in all of those categories.  Industrial agriculture is an ecological
disaster as well.