[Chugalug] OT: Galaxy Note 2 for sale

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:47:59 UTC 2013

It is an ATT phone, however it is unlocked so he could use it on ATT, T-Mobile, or even better Straight-Talk, or Net-10 with a $45-50 unlimited talk, text, and web.

I have SIM cards for Straight Talk on ATT network for $50.

I have NET 10 SIM on ATT network which is a $50 unlimited plan (talk, text, web) that he can have for free.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011