[Chugalug] USB ASIC miner experiment

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:32:57 UTC 2013

My 24 USB ASICMiners have been running for several weeks. When I started,
my ~8GH/s was able to generate a 0.17 BTC draw about every 24 hours. Now
it's > 6 days. And I'm starting to see some of the USB devices fail:

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/19sEUv2owYEKGNgdAyB3Az9FLYZPf8bhm1

Without a significant inflation of the value of BTC, I'll never be able to
pay for devices but I can pay for electricity for some time.

-Eric