[Chugalug] Thanks to Mike H, and Geeks (Was: Open Source "personality flaw" .. let's stay focused, people)

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 18:37:38 UTC 2013

Quoting William Wade <willm.wade at gmail.com>:

> P.S.
> If we are going to switch how about to a BBS or Newsgroup?

Newsgroup???? Are you serious??? Do you know how prone to abuse Usenet
groups are? Why do you think they are very under-utilized? They seem
to be filled with spam whenever I dip my toe into the water these days
and you have ZERO control over who posts in them... unless you run a
private Usenet server and don't export the groups to the rest of Usenet.