[Chugalug] Turn Chugalug into a Forum... All by yourself!

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 17:55:56 UTC 2013

Are you tried of wishing that someone, not yourself, would switch Chugalug
into a web forum? Well your day has come! We have web forums in two sizes.

For those who want all the posts:
Fill out the form taking care to register your Nabble account under the
same email as you subscribe to Chugalug.
For "Mailing List URL" use:
Under "List Server and Version" use Mailman 2.1.*
>From there follow the instructions taking care to subscribe Nabble to the
mailing list.
Nabble will even send you a notice on how to stop your current emails from

But wait there's more! With this version you can even get an rss feed of
topics and posts.

For the quite type. Only one step required! Visit
http://chugalug.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/chugalug and scroll down to "To
unsubscribe..." and put in your email. Press Return, and live in quiet

(If you have any questions, feel free to post them to me or re:here. I
might not have the answer, as I like the listserv setup and have only done
this tutorial to remind people to stop merely complaining without looking
for solutions.)