[Chugalug] Thanks to Mike H, and Geeks (Was: Open Source "personality flaw" .. let's stay focused, people)

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:35:02 UTC 2013

Anytime I see stuff like this pop up on Chugalug it tells me to send a
special thanks out to Mike Harrison and the various sprints of work he puts
into making Chugalug work at all (website, mailman, etc...).

Thanks.

I can also say that while there have been various not so nice threads on
Chugalug, overall Chugalug is awesome and a bit of this and that and random
GPG sigs just shows that the vast majority of people here and in the tech
world in general are cool, and also real people passionate about all sorts
of stuff.

P.S.
If we are going to switch how about to a BBS or Newsgroup?