[Chugalug] Open Source "personality flaw" .. let's stay focused, people

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Mon Sep 16 16:31:19 UTC 2013

Perhaps my comment implied that I had any administrative control or
input into the Chugalug mailing list,  I do not.  I'm just a subscriber.

I'm not a big fan of forums myself, I prefer mailing lists. I find it
much easier to filter out the things I don't want on a mail client than
it would be in a forum. For example, PGP discussions (I'm right there
with you, I don't care about them.)

Of course, filtering on a phone is typically not so great. I use IMAP
and have all of my mail filters handled by a core thunderbird client
that is always running.  Except when it is not for some reason, then the
email client on my phone becomes practically unusable ;).

--Jason