[Chugalug] [Bulk] Re: iPads for Everyone

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Mon Sep 16 14:15:43 UTC 2013

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 06:18:57 -0700 (PDT)
Ed King <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I've heard a rumor that the Ruth's Chris Steak restaurant er with near
> Hamilton Place area used iPads to take orders...   but I can't vouch
> for that cause I am not the kinda guy to pay $100 for a meal for
> two...     well I might have to do that soon as my 9 year marriage
> anniversary is coming up this week

I've only been to Ruth's Chris once, in SF back in the .com days,
but... you can do a lot better with a decent pastured steak and a back
yard grill.

If you must have the Ruth's Chris flavor, dial back your cut a bit to
one of the USDA grades and douse it in butter.

Dan