[Chugalug] [Bulk] Re: iPads for Everyone

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 15:15:51 UTC 2013

I think making an Android app for that would be far more profitable than
building the hardware.

You can get a tablet for under $40 without trying too hard, and if you are
planning on buying enough for an entire restaurant, then you could probably
get a bulk rate.

Like you said, that niche evaporated before it was even a thing.

*- Chad W. Smith*