[Chugalug] Chugalug Digest, Vol 14, Issue 84

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Mon Sep 16 12:49:59 UTC 2013

For me the phrase "like everyone else does" is a hot button. It's a
personality flaw, but it immediately puts me on the defensive.

The other one is "But Google does it".   To which I respond, "Fine, give
me an army of developers and pay us like Google does".

But, to answer your question. There are options on the mailing list
website to tweak your delivery. It sounds like choosing the daily digest
option might work well for you instead of getting each individual message.

Personally, I am signed up with a special account, it all filters into
it's own special place, and I read / lurk at my leisure, usually a
couple of times a week.

Jason Brown