[Chugalug] iPads for Everyone

DaWorm daworm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 23:10:57 UTC 2013

Forgot which airport, but several restaurants had an iPad on every table.
Had some sort of cable locked onto the data/charge port so it couldn't
leave the table.  Card swipe bar on box on table to pay with.  Can't
imagine what it cost, but there were hundreds of them.  May have been
Minneapolis-St. Paul.