[Chugalug] iPads for Everyone

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 13:30:13 UTC 2013

Gimmicks and gizmos. Never has worked. Just a distraction from the lack of
good teaching, parenting and studentship rampant today in the 'system.'

The question is what is the goal here? If anyone is saying 'computer
education' they need to wake up and get a clue.

Something else to spend money on, that is what we have here. Swallowed
whole by an uneducated generation of administrators, teachers and parents
thinking a tablet is the magic bullet.