[Chugalug] HTML export from OpenOffice Impress works great

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 06:05:25 UTC 2013

That is a cool feature.  I don't usually use OpenOffice - but if I can, I
always try to have it installed - even if I have other office suites that I
use more often.  Just because there are things - like this - that it can do
that other ones can't.  And no other office suite is able to run on my
Android, my Mac, and my work Windows PC.  OpenOffice.org is what introduced
me to the world of open source.  It is super cool.

*- Chad W. Smith*