[Chugalug] iPads for Everyone

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 01:32:37 UTC 2013

The new Saddle Ridge Elem down the road in Rock Spring did that. I heard
they were giving 4th graders and above iPads to take home/school with
them, the 3rd grade and below also have them but they turn them back in
after class. :
http://catwalkchatt.com/view/full_story/23581861/article-Walker-County-s-iSchool-program-launches-at-Saddle-Ridge?instance=lead_story_bullets_left_column