[Chugalug] OT: Programming Game for Kids

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 11:09:00 UTC 2013

Ok, so this is not quite off topic... if you use this game to build the
next generation of kernel developers (which by the way are getting older:

A board game targeted to kids. This is not just a cheesy board game like
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/614630/computer-rage which did come with
binary dice however. It is real (and has real rules for adults as well). If
you are a board gamer, you might have played RoboRally. Some of the same
ideas. It is put together by a Google Engineer, which I guess could mean it
could be awesome, or awful. (I am sure he did not work on Google Wave...)

Yes, I am a backer. No, I don't get anything if you go to that link.