[Chugalug] [Bulk] Re: Am I Paranoid?

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:37:28 UTC 2013

This stuff is *important*.

"The world is not sliding, but galloping into a new transnational dystopia.
This development has not been properly recognized outside of national
security circles. It has been hidden by secrecy, complexity and scale. The
internet, our greatest tool of emancipation, has been transformed into the
most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen. The
internet is a threat to human civilization."