[Chugalug] Even I now have a tablet. Want to know more about it.

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Thu Sep 12 02:55:45 UTC 2013

No sorry I asked the guys we don't support that device.  I don't know about
having to register seems they may have the links up on their site... but I
can't confirm because my net connection is failing me (DAMN YOU COMCAST!!!)
but check these for the updates:

http://en.smartdevice.com.cn/Support/Downloads/X7/
http://en.smartdevice.com.cn/Support/Downloads/X7/Firmware/201302/21-220.html

I actually can't find any from source developed ROMs for this device. xda
has one that but it just removes the chinese apks.  I'll keep looking for
more but I also can't find a device tree to build it anywhere on github :(