[Chugalug] [Bulk] Re: Am I Paranoid?

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 00:34:39 UTC 2013

I would really rather not have more of this crap on the list.

"iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJSMQAZAAoJEMP+wtEOVbcdRPAH/2JoOz5x9u/rkQalx0Tq5xnh
x2z2Y4jKiu3NrCjdlFL5kUKl5w5jFzxfHloiI2APhFLr55lqam5qmCUm8tmQXJgf
bqohue977B+4p4OfhekOcSSAYvy+rJOeoaJVHHXJLtBc1o40sswH6fp8hOGbhVBa
XNQX2ufcHypRHiI+wuZUtNe45jirz8GyXid8I2AP/wnVcFK1F+LAmvWXFnfdEpNO
9qhuJN9qc5DQ1QBpBsFgUgL1lE6b8nQ9AtLp1J2o3NWzW9hEkBcCeuQDCnL2rjqx
LFHcE3EpO1pv8YY4AQ2cJ2fj3mTJIqhB3xZfs3ykosdeCZa/u2dMiIonLQWoQVM=
=tloM"

That said, Peter, you should check the status of your passport, you may not
be able to come home.  :)

Just kidding.

I hope.

*- Chad W. Smith*