[Chugalug] anyone hiring

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 11 23:50:58 UTC 2013

ahhhhh...  it took me awhile but I finally realized who you meant when you said "Mark"   (Mark Keil, I presume)

He was the former director of I.T. for City...    recently resigned when we got new City mayor.   I didn't really know Mark personally (I worked for County not City), but Mark was the one who passed my name to the County Register back in 1999, and the rest is... history... and sometimes history repeats itself ;)

A lot of folks seem to think government I.T. is "behind the times" but our County Register (Pam Hurst) really deserves credit for wanting to keep her office modernized and efficient.  Easier said than done, so kudos to her for her never ending determination...    and for realizing that I'm the one who can turn her ideas into reality :)    Gee I hope she's reading this :) :)