[Chugalug] anyone hiring

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Wed Sep 11 23:26:13 UTC 2013

I also really really need to get back to not rusting, and to ( now or
eventually ) making at least a little money to add to my retirement
fixed income.

I don't need ( but would of course welcome joyously ) fulltime or benefits.

I would even ( seriously ) welcome an unpaid internship with someone,
with no further promises.

email or 423 653-9715

----- Message from ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com ---------