[Chugalug] Am I Paranoid?

rdflowers base at chalice.us
Wed Sep 11 23:21:36 UTC 2013

How about in general:

In person to person traffic ( to self or cooperator ) :
Send stuff where the plaintext is actually randomly generated gibberish.
Send voluminous trivial stuff.
Send stuff where the plaintext looks like gibberish, but is really an
additional cypher or -- better yet -- code .

Just occasionally, for fun.

----- Message from dave at brockmans.com ---------