[Chugalug] anyone hiring

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Sep 11 22:36:17 UTC 2013

On Sep 11, 2013, at 4:29 PM, Ed King <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> my loyalty and talent is wasted on my current employer, and that's about the nicest way I can put it
> anyone hiring?  I can do anything.   must be full time with benies, I've got house payment and expensive hobbies
> need a quick reference, call the Hamilton County Register of Deeds, she's told my wife (who still works there) several times that she would hire me back in a new york minute.   Might take her up on that "offer" but I thought I'd check around first and see what else is available…

Dear Ed,

The "users" miss you there..  you took the crap hardware the "real" it department said was worthless, almost no budget.. and created reliable solutions that addressed real world needs that users liked.

You used Linux

The "real" IT department in Hamilton County hated you for all of that. It made them look bad.

The good news is: Mark and many others of that generation have recently been forced to find other jobs in the real world.

Good Luck!

--Mike--