[Chugalug] anyone hiring

John Hunt acts529 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 21:22:00 UTC 2013

Oddly my little neck of the woods, Covenant College, has two IT positions
open at the moment:
php developer and a programmer / analyst position that is mostly SQL.
see links off http://www.covenant.edu/about/employment/list
pay is not top end but I understand they have gotten it up to a living wage
benefits are pretty decent.  if you have kids they get free tuition (all of
them)  so for some folks it can really work out.
They do have a statement of faith to sign but its much more general for
staff (faculty positions are rather strict)