[Chugalug] anyone hiring

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 11 20:48:46 UTC 2013

well here's what I currently do right now, and I love my "job" (oh the irony)

Senior LAMP programmer (php, javascript)
Senior DB admin (focus on postgresql, and to a much less extent, mysql/maria and ms-sql)
Senior Linux admin  (the servers that run this company were "built" by me...  and Dell ;)
I.T. Supervisor  (I can put you in contact with my peeps, they'll tell you how awesome I am)

So, something along those lines.    Variety is good.

thanks